Pro carpet cleaning in Castle Hill - We treat your carpets as our own
Discover our advanced and effective carpet cleaning techniques in Castle Hill and give your rugs another lease of life. Fantastic carpet cleaning experts work locally and achieve the desired results with high-end equipment and by counting on their proven skills and experience.
How does the Fantastic carpet cleaning service in Castle Hill work
On the day of your carpet cleaning appointment, the specialist will park near your place and unload their equipment. The pro will put on overshoes before entering your home.
The carpet area will be carefully vacuumed and checked for the presence of any stains, which will be inspected and pre-treated with a stain removal product. Then, the carpet cleaner will use one of the methods below, depending on what type of carpet or rug you own.
Hot water extraction
Suitable for durable synthetic and some natural materials. The equipment uses heated water, mixed with a small amount of detergent. The machine injects the mixture under high pressure, deep into the carpet, where embedded dirt is dislodged to be later extracted together with almost 95% of the water. The carpet will dry out in about 3 to 6 hours, depending on the temperature and humidity level in the room.
Suitable for delicate, bright-coloured synthetic and natural materials. Certain floor coverings are best dry cleaned, like Oriental or jute rugs, for instance. The expert employs the use of a bonnet machine, which has a rotating brush or a pad, depending on the model. The pro uses a suitable detergent, which is rubbed into the carpet fibres by the equipment. Then, the rug is thoroughly vacuumed again so that the soiling and cleaning product get removed at the same time. The cleaning process involves the use of hardly any moisture, hence drying time is not an issue.
The advantages of our carpet cleaning services
With our deep carpet cleaning solutions, we’ll ensure that you benefit from:
- Healthier home environment - As your carpets act as filters and collect all sorts of germs and minute organisms, cleaning them professionally will improve the indoor air quality in your home.
- Reduced allergy triggers - Related to the above, pollen, dust mites, pet dander and more are effectively removed with our hot water extraction method.
- Stain-free carpeting - Any stain can be eliminated for good by the experienced pro, as long as it’s not been treated with the wrong product by you.
- Prolonged carpet lifespan - When cleaned professionally, your carpets will serve you for longer, no doubt about it.
7-day availability - That’s right, book the carpet cleaning service for any day that suits you.
- Helpful customer support - Should you need advice or an answer to your question, don’t hesitate to contact our hotline.
- Discounted rates - Join our membership programme and pay less every time for any of our services.
How much does carpet cleaning in Castle Hill cost?
The average price of carpet cleaning in Castle Hill is $128. The price range is $97 to $382.
The most common additional service booked with carpet cleaning in Castle Hill is upholstery cleaning.
The majority of customers in Hawthorn, who book rug cleaning, have 2-bedroom properties.
The average duration of the cleaning is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
*The provided information is collected from our database over the past 12 months.
Additional solutions for your rug and home
The convenience of entrusting your carpet cleaning needs to Fantastic Cleaners in Castle Hill is that you can take advantage of some extra solutions for your carpet at an additional cost or for your property - at reduced prices.
For your carpeting and rugs:
- Scotchgard - Protect you soft floor covering against future spills and stain formation! The product repels staining for six months before you need to re-apply it again.
- Deodorising - It’s easy to have fresh-smelling carpeting and rugs with our deodorising service.
For your entire home:
- Upholstery cleaning - The pros will use the same equipment as employed during your carpet cleaning service.
- Mattress cleaning - Sanitise your bed piece to improve your sleep!
- Oven cleaning - Our deep oven cleaning service can also be purchased at lower rates if booked together with your carpet cleaning appointment.
- Hard floor cleaning - We use effective cleaning/stripping/sealing and buffing methods to address the maintenance of the different type of hard floorings (tile, vinyl, natural stone and wood).
- End of lease cleaning - Book carpet cleaning at a reduced price when in need of a pro bond cleaning service!
Local Carpet Cleaners Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How frequently should I hire a professional carpet cleaner?
A: This will depend on your lifestyle. However, once a year or every 6 months is usually sufficient, in terms of maintaining professionally the clean state of your carpets.
Q: Can I have my rug cleaned on a Saturday?
A: This won’t be a problem. We work 7 days a week, so you can book the service to be done at the weekend.
Q: Do you clean Persian rugs?
A: We use effective dry carpet cleaning techniques for delicate and expensive rugs and carpets.
Q: Is the carpet cleaner insured?
A: Absolutely. Our company is fully registered and insured. The same applies to the carpet cleaning technicians, we work with.