Carpet cleaning in Baulkham Hills done by experts
Put down that store-bought stain removal solution and restore your carpet the safe and easy way! Book Fantastic carpet cleaning services in Baulkham Hills today and leave everything in the hands of the professional. No matter if you own a fancy Persian rug or want a huge wine spot removed - we’ve got you covered.
With advanced cleaning methods, high-grade detergents and equipment and, of course - a can-do attitude, there isn’t a carpet dirty enough to scare our experts!
The benefits you get by choosing us
Every cleaning company on the market promises “THE BEST SERVICE YOU’VE EVER EXPERIENCED IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!” Here is what makes us a bit different…
- We’ve made appointment booking super easy
- Want your carpet cleaned on a Saturday? No problem! We have a flexible work schedule
- You can count on local dedicated, trained and fully-equipped carpet cleaning experts
- All spots and stains are removed
- Your home will become healthier
- The treated carpet has a longer life
- No nasty chemicals involved
- You have the chance to get a discount
What to expect from your service
Note that depending on the type of carpet or rug you own, the technician will choose the appropriate cleaning method for the situation - either dry cleaning or hot water extraction. The first option is suitable for more delicate materials and general freshening up, while the second one is perfect for heavily soiled and stained pieces. Here is more information about the actual methods:
Dry carpet cleaning: The carpet technician will treat the piece with a dry formula detergent and work in the product with the help of a rotary bonnet brush machine. After the dry cleaning solvent has done its job, the expert will remove it with a vacuum cleaner, along with all the dust and grime build-up.
Hot water extraction: This cleaning method involves the use of a machine that inserts a combination of hot water and detergent into the carpet under high pressure. While the solution loosens up the dirt, a separate suction attachment removes it, along with 95% of the moisture. What you are left with is a deep cleaned carpet, that will be completely dry after 3 to 6 hours.
Both carpet cleaning methods involve vacuuming of the item, first and a stain pre-treatment.
Upon additional request, the carpet cleaning technician can apply a carpet protection product (Scotchgard) and/or deodorise the piece.
Wondering about the cost of carpet cleaning in Baulkham Hills?
The average price for carpet cleaning in Baulkham Hills is around $145, with minimum prices starting at $85 and maximum prices reaching $465.
For those booking rug cleaning in Baulkham Hills, the majority have 2-bedroom properties.
The most popular additional service alongside carpet cleaning is upholstery cleaning.
On average, the carpet cleaning service takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
*The provided information is collected from our database over the past 12 months.
Our other service options that you can try out
With Fantastic Cleaning Baulkham Hills, booking more means paying less. Mix and match your carpet cleaning service with another one from our range and lower your end price! Here are a few combination ideas:
- External window cleaning - A fast and eco-friendly solution that will make your windows look as new.
- Oven cleaning - Nobody likes to deal with nasty, greasy ovens. Save yourself the hassle and make an appointment with us!
- Upholstery cleaning - Freshen up that old couch with the help of the same technician that will perform your carpet cleaning.
- End of lease cleaning - Looking for a sure way to secure your bond retrieval? Book our professional end of lease cleaning and put a smile on your landlord’s face.
Local Carpet Cleaners Near You
Frequenly asked questions
Q: How long does the carpet cleaning service take?
A: The duration of the service depends on two factors - the state of the piece and its size. Generally, the technician will need about 30 minutes to fully clean a carpet or rug.
Q: Do you work on weekends?
A: Yes, you can schedule an appointment with us for a weekend and if you need to - even on a public holiday.
Q: Do you take care of carpets made from delicate materials?
A: Yes, we do. You can book our dry cleaning service, which is perfect for more capricious textile floor coverings.
Q: Can I get a discount for my service?
A: If you wish to lower the price of your carpet cleaning service, just join our subscription programme.