Professional Office Cleaning in Melbourne According to Your Specifications
Why not focus on your business goals and leave the cleaning maintenance to the professionals? Fantastic Cleaners help daily commercial clients with office cleaning in Melbourne, keeping their premises clean and welcoming. Our industrial cleaning methods have been fine-tuned to meet your specific property needs without disturbing your business operations.
For a consistently healthy and presentable work environment, consign the responsibility of your office upkeep to a dedicated office housekeeping operative.
The Fantastic Commercial Cleaners in Melbourne Get the Job Done
Whether you require cleaning assistance on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis, you will be provided with the same cleaner every time. This way, the office maid will get familiar quickly with your specific cleaning priorities and individual requests for a smooth and hassle-free service delivery and better job efficiency.
Our commercial cleaning expertise is preferred for the following stand-above-the-rest staff selection and contracting standards:
- Specially trained, trusted and conscientious operatives
- Fully vetted, interviewed and insured cleaners
- Qualified to use high-end equipment and detergents
- Friendly, adaptable and presentably badge uniformed
- Responsive to quality control monitoring and recommendations
- Comprehensively instructed to use door entry access control systems
Corporate Cleaning for a Range of Industries in Melbourne
We boast a versatile client base that comprises customers from:
- public sector
- food service industries
- property and hospitality management sector
- the retail and leisure service market
- healthcare service providers
Hence, if you require restaurant cleaning, shop cleaning or a regular upkeep for your office space, we are here to render our timely assistance.
Commercial & Office Cleaning Are an Easy Routine for Us
Commercial spaces come in all sizes and differ from each other in their function and purpose. This naturally affects their upkeep and maintenance approach.
We, at Fantastic Cleaners, have the expertise to customise our office cleaning in Melbourne in a fashion that takes care of every aspect and specific areas of your premises, which need particular attention and an eye for detail.
Based on your cleaning checklist, the commercial cleaners can:
- Vacuum and mop all floor surfaces (employing a professional hard floor cleaning equipment is also an option for large spaces, such as floorings in shopping malls);
- Dust and polish furniture tops, chairs, office equipment, picture frames, mirrors, glass cabinets and displays, bannisters, window sills, shelves, etc.;
- Vacuum upholstered furniture;
- Clean thoroughly office and commercial kitchens, cooking appliances, dishes, cups and cutlery;
- Sanitise toilets and washroom facilities;
- Empty bins and replace bin bags;
- Water plants;
- Wash windows and frames on the inside, if reachable;
- Clean the balcony, upon request.
Did you know:
The hands of a typical office worker come in contact with over 10 million bacteria per day. By disinfecting your work desk frequently, you can reduce the sick days in your office by about 30%.
If you want information for domestic services, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I ask the cleaner to wash the windows?
A: You can request the office cleaner’s assistance with washing the windows on the inside, as long as they are within reach. If you wish to have your windows cleaned on the outside, please, book our professional window cleaning service. Discounts may apply.
Q: I am moving offices soon and I need a very good and a thorough clean. Can I ask the cleaner to do some extra work?
A: We specialise in no-time-limited end of lease cleaning services, so it is best if you hire a specially trained move out cleaning team with us for optimum results.
Q: What do I need to do if I want to terminate the service?
A: Please, notify us 7 days in advance if you no longer require our regular office cleaning services.
Q: What if my regular cleaner falls ill?
A: We will provide you with a replacement commercial cleaner, hence you need not worry about missing your regular cleaning slot.
Q: Who do I speak to if there is a problem or I want to make changes to the cleaning schedule
A: An individual account manager will be assigned to you from day one. You can count on his/her prompt assistance at all times.
Q: Do you operate on national holidays?
A: Yes. The service will be performed even if your regular cleaning slot falls on a public holiday.